SUPPORT GROUP FACILITATOR TRAINING
If you are a mental health professional with a desire to learn more about the Sociopathic Style and you would like a link from our website to yours; or you want to become a support group facilitator with a page on our website, you must have a deep desire to help people in your community to disengage and recover from the Sociopathic Style of relating. Please read through the list of requirements and benefits and then please fill out the form to schedule an interview with. You can call directly or fill out the form to your right.
- You must have a desire to help yourself and others to recover from the Sociopathic Style.
- You must not suffer from PTSD.
- You must not be an abusive relationship.
- You must not influence the group with your own unresolved issues.
- You must be able to follow professional conduct and protocol.
- Must have a good internet connection and Skype video.
- You will become a positive influence in your community.
- You will qualify to be in our network.
- You may start your own support group.
- You will receive a certificate.
- You will receive a training manual.
- You will receive referrals from our website.
The fee for the training has been reduced to $179 for a limited time only!
I look forward to working with you to help support your community and initiate positive change.
My very best,